Shameless Ken.................but Ill be seeing you very soon :)

Andy

www.verdant-recordings.com

soundcloud.com/verdant-recordings

07816 373278

On 15 Apr 2011, at 19:15, Ken Odeluga wrote:

Yep Shake is aware, Michael.

As for record shopping, none for me today.

Last records I bought were 2 Bunker re issues: 'Survival of the Funkiest' by
Nukubus and 'Air Leben in Pussywelt' by Legowelt vs. Orgue Electronique

Not Detroit I know but to make up for it, we're continuing to book Detroit's
finest DJ talent. (Sorry to hijack the thread; but I'm still broadly on-topic :)

Tonight we've been lucky enough to secure an appearance by the much-in-demand
Mr. Patrice Scott.

He'll be appearing alongside the splendid and mighty talent that is Osunlade.

Now, to avoid me pushing folks' tolerance too far, I'll leave it at that and
ask that those interested to find out more please check here:

http://www.bleep43.com

Thanks.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Ken