That was one of most irratating things about the coverage of rave
scene in the early days. Without fail, there would be 4,000 ppl in a
nondescript warehouse in nyc and the photographer would snap of pic of
some douchebag wearing one of those silly hats! That being said, not
all of the fashion was bad, I still wear polo till this day. Ralph
Lauren knows how to dress the black man!:)

jw

ps.

--
Technoir Audio