Okay, I think you all misunderstood my question. I'm not trying to get
SALES... I'm just trying to get BUZZ / conversations started. I just
want people to listen to the music! There is so much music out, even
getting someone to spend 5 minutes listening to your stuff is almost
impossible now.

What I'm really looking for are INTERACTIONS, which I measure two
ways: forum post views, and actual responses via forums, email, and
social networks.

I do know that de:bug will be reviewing the release, so that should be good.

Getting sales is the label's job... honestly, even vinyl that I
released that I know did sell, never made me a dollar, as most vinyl
releases seem to have expenses equal to the cost of creation.

___

By the way "get your music to more djs" is obvious... but HOW? I've
sent emails / fb messages with little success.

I will say Akbal Music did a great job, getting the release to DJ
Sneak, Loco Dice, Hawtin, etc... But I would like to make some direct
connections and not only have my connections only exist through the
label.

As far as releasing more, I have a lot of music but my past releases
haven't done much for me so I'm not sure that in itself, releasing
does much good. I have come to the conclusion that releases need to
fit into some bigger plan to be of much benefit.

~David