I am also without words after this news, i think most of us who know Dan are
all feeling the same. Also, it says something about our beloved techno scene
that when not a famous DJ or an artists but someone who loves the music needs
our help, we help.

I just noticed that the fund raiser has passed the 100% limit.

Without words...

KJ