Are you going through the music in a particular order or is the whole 24 hours worth of music playing randomly on shuffle?

{}0+>|

On 9/7/2011 10:46 AM, Frank Glazer wrote:
I'll be honest - it hasn't been very much fun for me. The number of
Stinson/Donald tracks that I love is a very low percent compared to the ones
that I really can't stand! ;)

Sent from my iPhone