We tell it here every day ;-)   There have been a bunch of
documentaries of wildly varying quality about Detroit Techno, and no
one gets it exactly right.  Which is why it's such a joy to visit
Detroit and hang out and go to parties -- it's always something
different than what you'd expect based on media portrayals.