That for me, is part of what makes the man [Mr. Shakir] great and memorable,
apart from magical talent.

Shake has the same outlook as a number of well-known Detroit names, some
'grandpas' and some almost literally kids.

(Of course, it's not a mindset which ends with just Detroit musos.)

We agree with it 100% and we try to enact it too, in our own small way.

It's a great lesson to learn [IMO] **and will, in fact stand you in good
stead*** if you're involved with music in any way at all that's not solely as a
consumer.

(Thanks btw, Robin.)

Ken

Ken Odeluga
Assistant News Editor Markets – Market Talk
Dow Jones Newswires
10 Fleet Place
Limeburner Lane
LONDON EC4M 7QN