Hi all

We had Octave One (live) and Carl Craig (dj) in Sydney at the Metro as
part of the Golden Cage party. Good crowd of "young" party goers who
were really psyched for Octave One.

They played for close to 2 hours, and it was fun. It's nice to see
them rejig some of their older tracks, it keeps it fresh. I think the
reason why I like seeing them live is that they're really into it and
they look like they're having a good time.  It was great to have them
in town twice in a year.... what a rarity.

I didn't stay for Carl, he started at 3.45am and by that time I was
way too exhausted!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Cheers
Melody