Yeah, a lot of the younger promoters do it via Facebook and bypass the media.

I am really gutted. I would have loved to have caught Shake.

I think there's always at least someone who says something naff to a DJ. About 5 years ago I played Ginuwine's classic Pony (this was a commercial bar with R&B policy) and someone asked me to play "something he could dance to." ;)

Now they're all dancing to those triple beats anyway. ;)