The reviewer of this says "Adam Douglas only needs one reason to pick up
Reason: it looks awesome." Notice he says it LOOKS awesome. I've heard on
some of the musicmaking lists I belong to (where I know this would be more
appropriate) that Reason has been indefinately delayed.

With Reaktor, Max, Nord Modulars putting out the raw power, and VST2
plugins that out-pretty Rebirth, I'd say the second coming of
Propellerheads' rave-o-lution is a mess.