There are Tejada tracks that are indelibly awesome and classic. Then
there's the rest of his work, which is almost that good.  I don't
think he's released anything that's actually bad. Some are less
memorable, less arrestingly original, but you could play a whole set
of his B- and C-list stuff and it would work.

But then that's the great thing about there being a bazillion new
tracks being released every year. If you just skim the top 0.05% thats
still hundreds of new tracks to choose from.

And I'm resigned to be in the 99%.  I'll get there some day.