the guy produces so much and a lot of it did sound so similar that it
was hard to differentiate between releases. just think the stuff on
7th city stood out more. 7th city seems like a mythical label now.
remember walking into a now long defunct record store in dublin and
they had a dj set-up and the guy was playing a track off his 2nd 12"
on 7th city. walked straight up to the counter and said i'll have one
of those, please.

 but you've reminded me of a lot of other stuff that he put out. like
on mosaic (which i have somewhere).

also, his album and releases on (de)focus with the divine styler
rhyming and his mother (that right?) singing on them.