patrice scott's sistrum label is one that i've not paid too much
attention to, to my own cost. i am trying to remedy that now. it's my
flavour of the month at the moment, along with emphasis records (thank
you, bandcamp). any other labels like this that i should be keeping an
eye on - what about aesthetic audio? and underground quality (always
mixing up dj qu and jus-ed)? can anyone point me towards essential
releases from these labels, that are available digitally?

heard a tazz track ('lost' from the world of techno ep) used on a mix
- that's exactly the kind of stuff i'm looking for, if anyone is aware
of it.

regards,
aidan