Perhaps of interest:

My two most recent radio programs have featured in-studio sets from Tevo Howard and Chicago Skyway. The show airs Friday nights in Chicago on WNUR 89.3 FM at 10pm CST, and has in past featured sets by 313 relevant guests like Hakim Murphy, Steve Tang, Common Factor, Chaircrusher, T-1000, Zachary Lubin, Kevin Reynolds, Hieroglyphic Being, Noleian Reusse, the infamous Tom Cox, Specter, Anton Banks, Andrew Duke, Todd Sines, Archetype, Matt MacQueen and Echospace.

DJ Jus-Ed also hosts the Underground Quality Radio Show every Wednesday at 7pm EST on http://www.myhouseyourhouse.net/

Happy hunting,

m50