Mostly new stuff with a few oldish bits thrown in as they were loitering nex
with intent in the vicinity.  As always i've thrown a couple of rough and ready
mixes to keep it real.

http://www.acid-house.net/Into_The_Distance.mp3

For more mixes, music and gig info like here please -
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Placid/191249620933551

Tracklist

Stephen Brown - My Harmony - Heliocentric
Sam Mcqueen - Fourteen Days (Sterac Mix)
NewWorldAquarium - The Games that we Play - New Religion
Conforce - Escapism - Delsin
GB - The Receiver - Dimension Unknown
ERP - Lunar Ruins - Harbour City Sorrow
Hardfloor - Skill Shot - (pip William) - Hardfloor
? - i think its Versalife.. im sure someone can confirm….
GB - The Provider - Dimension Unknown
Adapta - Adapta ep
Mala - Eyes VIP - DMZ
Drexciya - Hydro Theory - Clone
Aux 88 - Electro Slaves - Transient Force
Tony Wilson - Hangin in outer Space - Connection
Sam Mcqueen - Fourteen Days -
ERP - Into the Distance - Harbour City Sorrow
Lost Trax - The Eye - Tabernacle
Mike Parker - Kaze no Oto
millions of moments ???
Rie Lambdoll / Relapxych.0 –