I think there's a general trend going on there.  People do get sick of
lugging bags of records all over the world, and all those guys are
getting into their 40s and have to start worrying about their lumbar
region.

Terrence Parker is using CD decks now too.  I think that there's a few
models (Pioneer?) which track well enough for a scratch DJ to feel
comfortable.  Plus, put the right decks on your equipment rider, and
you entire tour kid is a pair of headphones and a couple of thumb
drives!