Cheers for that, downloading.

On that Burial/FourTet/Nova tip... Can someone please explain to me
why people find "Nova" to be such a great track? Personally, I am not
impressed by any of Burials material, and find that, in general,
dubstep/Burial is more about hype than it is about music. I have
listened about 3-4 to "Nova", and find it to be less than mediocre,
but apparently 600.000 people seem to think otherwise. So maybe I just
don't get it.

Have a look here: http://soundcloud.com/four-tet/burial-four-tet-nova
Apparently the track had 50000 listenings the first 24 hours it was on
soundcloud? Ridiculous.

Anyway, just a couple of thoughts here...

Op 19 april 2012 04:44 heeft Michael Bramwell <mbramw...@gmail.com>
het volgende geschreven:

--
http://soundcloud.com/w1b0 | http://vibedeck.com/w1b0/ |