He gets one point for knowing the name.
------Original Message------
From: David Powers
To: 313
Subject: (313) From the mouth of babes...
Sent: 12 Jul 2012 05:58

http://www.thedailyswarm.com/headlines/david-guetta-mocks-underground-resistance/

'For [David] Guetta, dance music’s newfound popularity can only be a
good thing. He won’t convince everyone, but few in the industry would
deny his phenomenal success in the US has given the industry as a
whole a healthy financial boost. “Listen, some people take themselves
very, very seriously,” Guetta says. “I’m not a politician, you know
what I mean? You remember in the old days you had people like
Underground Resistance?” [a late 80s militant dance collective from
Detroit]. He pauses and smiles. “I never took myself so seriously.”'

WOW.

~David