From: Aidan O'Doherty [mailto:aidan.b.odohe...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 December 2012 10:59
To: Paul Kendrick
Cc: benny blanco(r); kent williams; list 313
Subject: Re: (313) Ask 313

a13 had some great stuff. john tejada has a great album on a13 - quadruple
vinyl - reminiscent of the stuff he put out on 7th city

it always seems to be uk labels - so i will add another: fragmented

http://www.discogs.com/label/Fragmented%20Records

the jamie read (lhas) album on fragmented is a firm favourite of mine
- again, don't think it got much in the way of props

also great releases from paul mac, morgan geist, dan curtin, chris gray.