Which mine or the GM executives? Mine is pure opinion, I prefer dark art. I actually live in Detroit, this is nothing new. Bankruptcy? pff whatever. The state's take-over tactic isn't ever going to happen unless Detroit does declare bankruptcy, why? because if the State were to actually take Detroit over it would incur the debt as well.