Anyway.

Received my copy from Juno yesterday. And I can't say I am very impressed.
Collection of good, yet old, tunes, and some new ones. Maybe not new, but
new to me anyway. I fell for the hype once more. "Time:Space 2" is a far
better compilation, IMHO.

And what is it with "War Of the Worlds"? "Mastered from a vinyl source?"
What does that mean?