I guess it means they lost the masters and/or the stampers.

From: Wibo Lammerts [mailto:wibo...@gmail.com]
Sent: 31 January 2013 14:53
To: Mike Brown
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) New Transmat Comp.

Anyway.

Received my copy from Juno yesterday. And I can't say I am very impressed.
Collection of good, yet old, tunes, and some new ones. Maybe not new, but new
to me anyway. I fell for the hype once more. "Time:Space 2" is a far better
compilation, IMHO.

And what is it with "War Of the Worlds"? "Mastered from a vinyl source?" What
does that mean?