speaking of dodgy remixes, Carl Craig was speaking with Joe Muggs in a
Resident Advisor podcast recently (
http://www.residentadvisor.net/podcast-episode.aspx?exchange=149 ), and he
mentioned a remix/re-edit or maybe even a re-recording of Toto's Africa
that he played at London's Plastic People club. I have a soft spot for this
tune, so would be curious to find out what he meant. Anyone know?