I could imagine a Toto "Africa" edit being decent, actually, I would
have to hear it and judge for myself. I am not sure why  one would
assume it's no good without hearing it?

Haven't heard that Quentin REM remix, that one does seem like a
stretch; even so, in Quentin's defense, most of his output is pretty
good and some of his remixes and PURE GOLD (I am not going to tell you
which ones though, that would be to easy)... Nobody knows anything
about them and they KILL the dancefloor every time. If anybody hasn't
done digging through his back catalog, I would highly recommend it!!!
Those are some of my ultimate secret weapons.

~David