Hello

I uploaded a few audio sketches to my Soundcloud page and someone suggested I
make a longer version of my TiMeWaRp sketch and I thought I'd add something and
went looking for any recording of Aldous Huxley for whatever reason,
inspiration. I found one, but not what I expected. It's about democracy &
freedom. It sounds a bit weird, and a bit rough (certainly unpolished) but may
be interesting...

https://soundcloud.com/kerr-knoll

There's a few other sketches and a few new tracks uploaded in the past few
days. I've got a couple of unreleased sketches that could make something
interesting, and probably a bit different again. A bit more experimental.
Something like techno inspired by Boards of Canada recently.