I found a transcript of that conversation and pasted it on the page for the track itself.
https://soundcloud.com/kerr-knoll/timewarp-huxley

Here's some choice quotes:
"But, if you want to preserve your power indefinitely, you have to get the consent of the ruled" ...
"Not to let ourselves be taken by surprise by the...the new advances in technology." ...
"I mean, after all, the price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

I think of the originators of techno music and how the music humanises the technology, and how we subvert technology for good, not evil. In light of recent events it seems that there really is the danger that the consent of the ruled might be granted. It hangs in the balance. On one hand there's fear, and on the other we could live more as one family. Fear controls us.

From the GNU/consensus mailing list:
"Eleanor Saitta gave an important closing keynote speech at OHM2013. [0] She reframed the whole mass-surveillance scandal, and recent months hacker scene bunfighting over the meaning of "apolitical" into a simple dilemma: how do we understand humanity? "Do we understand people as fundamentally good or do we understand people as fundamentally evil?""