On Oct 10, 2013, at 11:14 AM PDT, kent williams <chaircrus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "No offense to anyone who has to live and earn in the city, but the
> tourist bit (i.e. the Strip) is probably one of the most horrible
> places I’ve ever been."
>
> Horribly AWESOME you mean, right?

I'm with Mr. Bean on this one.  To me Vegas is THE weirdest place on Earth.
The fact that it is Nirvana to Middle American just makes it even weirder.
It is filled with human detritus of all shapes and sizes.

There are few reasons to ever visit Vegas if you ask me, other than to go
to the Pinball Museum, drive out to Red Rock Canyon, take a helicopter ride
out to the Grand Canyon, or visit Cube.

Oh yeah - Richie is doing an ENTER.-type thing at Escape From Wonderland
(huge EDC style massive) in San Bernardino on the 26th for those who
can't stomach Vegas.

http://www.globaldanceelectronichq.com/2013/10/richie-hawtin-confirmes-enter-at-escape.html

Me, I can't stomach San Bernardino either.

        - Greg