From: Kevin Kennedy [mailto:the...@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 May 2014 06:31
To: Wibo Lammerts
Cc: kent williams; Lerato Khati; Jurado Daniel; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Terrence Parker

I really don't have an opinion on what TP is doing...but I do have a couple of
thoughts....

One-as I have also had the opportunity to perform with, and talk with
Terrence...I don't find him to be a 'superstar' dj...I find him to be almost a
total square peg.  To me, that doesn't matter much.  As I have been following
this, I've had a couple of feelings about it.  One-many people enjoy kicking
you while you're down.  And, two:  This music business has always been a game
played by people with honest hearts against those who would rather eat your
heart for breakfast.

    My hope is that he'll tell us all the story in some public way (whether he
'makes his goal' or not).  I believe it could be a great cautionary
tale-because some kid with a good ear and stars in their eyes needs to know
that this business and life have a dark side.  I've lived the good times and
the bad in music, and can say with great talent comes great pain.

    I refuse to trash TP publicly.  I do think that on its face this issue
looks horrible for him and his 'image.'  As a believer in God, it also can be
difficult for the non-secular among us to not think of Televangelists begging
for money before 'God calls me home.'  I only hope that he is able to make a
resolution.

Personally-I've been homeless TWICE, lost 75% of my records, all my memorabilia
and two different hardware studio setups already...and I've never, NEVER been
able to find an agent willing to work for me.  One day it may happen.

However you look at this situation-it's really quite sad and painful to watch.
If you like being uncomfortable, it's a great drama.

I'll keep my eyes on something more positive instead.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Wibo Lammerts