He did a "25 years of KMS" set here in Glasgow in a 200 capacity place
called La Cheetah with a Funktion 1 rig in it, was pretty gutted to have
missed that but any time i've seen him playing to more than a few hundred
people it's been pretty generic "funky/loopy" Bangers all night.

I've got some old Derick May and Juan Atkins radio shows from back in teh
day but Kevin was part of Deep Space too was he not?  Any good tips for old
KS mixes that rock?

cheers

Jason