Always liked his X-mix: Transmissions from Deep Space Radio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1367_eYR220

Wait, does 1997 count as old? ;)

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:02:55 +0100
Subject: Re: New E-Dancer release from KMS
From: ja...@iridite.com
To: chaircrus...@gmail.com
CC: the...@gmail.com; 313@hyperreal.org

He did a "25 years of KMS" set here in Glasgow in a 200 capacity place called
La Cheetah with a Funktion 1 rig in it, was pretty gutted to have missed that
but any time i've seen him playing to more than a few hundred people it's been
pretty generic "funky/loopy" Bangers all night.

I've got some old Derick May and Juan Atkins radio shows from back in teh day
but Kevin was part of Deep Space too was he not?  Any good tips for old KS
mixes that rock?

cheers

Jason