Hi all, sorry for the non-313 content but hoping some of our Dutchie friends
are here and can give advice on events this weekend and next in Amsterdam.

Please reply offlist...

Sorry to say, I have to miss Jeff Mills at the Concertgebouw on Friday night,
I'll be mid-air over Detroit around that time ...  But what a show:

http://www.concertgebouw.nl/en/concerten/jeff-mills-light-from-the-outside-world

Jeff Mills: Light from the Outside World
 From the clubs to the classical stage - DJ Jeff Mills has done it all. He
performs his cinematic
techno-symphony, Light from the Outside World, with the North Netherlands
Symphony
Orchestra. Experience The Bells from the comfort of your chair!

cheers

fh