Gerald Donald's entire career...

On Sep 17, 2016, at 8:40 PM, Joe Marougi <jmaro...@gmail.com> wrote:

So when is it ok to misrepresent yourself or juice off another's persona?
Where is the line that separates us being dicks to call it out them being
douches for doing it?

Examples that come to mind:
Moodymanc
Detroit Swindle
What Oliver $ did
Detroit Soul
The vocal sample in Los Picaros by Fabrice Lig

Sent from my iPhone, may include typoes.