I recognised some of the art by Abdul Haqq, in releases such as Model 500
Classics, and Vintage Future ‎– Antimatter Premium Unleaded / Frequency
Snowstorm on Underground Resistance (I think these are both the same artist -
I'm not sure of all the details). There's more besides this, and I've always
liked those covers.

http://www.technoartgallery.com/ (also featuring art by Alan Oldham)

Drexciya-inspired art from an artist in Japan:
https://www.facebook.com/crescentcomics/photos/a.471839512945432.1073741827.471827159613334/1245181758944533

Female Drexciyan Warrior, Wavejumper division:
https://www.facebook.com/crescentcomics/photos/a.481058455356871.1073741828.471827159613334/1062855213843856

Drexaha and his warriors:
https://www.facebook.com/crescentcomics/photos/a.471839512945432.1073741827.471827159613334/742693032526744

So there seems to be a Drexciya-inspired comic. I imagine it to be something
like Black Panther, and think it's a great idea. They should make a movie too.
Well, we can dream can't we :)

Steve

https://stevedbx.com/