Yeah, this is a great album. Top notch. His page on SoundCloud does have
a lot of great content now, looking at it again... (like much of this
album in fact) maybe a lot more recently, and the album on Bandcamp is
excellent.
There is in fact a Discogs page for Jeremiah:
https://www.discogs.com/artist/2584318-Jeremiah-Shaw

SoundCloud page:
https://soundcloud.com/spacedrifter3000

I'm not sure how come we haven't seen much other releases from Jeremiah.
It's probably a lot harder these days, and labels have a tough time
making it work. However, I'd buy more music at the level of quality in
that Bandcamp release.
Young artists like this need our support. Got to try encourage them to
put out more releases. It's good to see that there is new music coming
out of Detroit like this. He clearly likes a lot of the classic music
that I hold in high respect, like UR & Drexciya for instance (he's a
crate digger and discovering lots of classics). You can see he's mixing
tracks now too, but the productions he's doing I guess are currently
below the radar of most people who'd be into this kind of thing. I guess
there's still a few people on this list that will be interested though!
If anyone has any other recommendations of upcoming artists based around
the Detroit culture there, I'd love to hear about them. I'm otherwise in
the dark, and thought it had pretty much died out with younger
generations (music is like that isn't it, or is techno different -
maybe). It's good to see long established artists like Aux 88 still
going, but got to encourage youngsters taking it up and working to
develop the sound further. I don't know of anyone else who's on it like
J. Shaw, and I think he's got what it takes to keep going and deliver
more music that'll inspire.
Cheers

Steve

https://stevedbx.com/