Folks,

I'm a techno musician at the end of the day, not just a music fan, at the
end of the day my job is to make music, and so I'm doing my best to not
only do great work, but start my own label. Here is the first official
release for Santos Y Diablos, "Return to Andromeda" a record of ambient
techno inspired by outer space, Sun Ra, and the ancient egyptian pyramid
texts. It was recorded in Detroit, Chicago, and Austin between 2014-2018,
in fact this record spans the period during which I was homeless in
Detroit. So it's a big deal for me to finally put this record out into the
world, even if I don't sell a single copy.

https://davidapowers.bandcamp.com/album/return-to-andromeda

You can stream it on bandcamp for free, and I hope some folks here might
find some enjoyment or spiritual nourishment from this music:

PS, the label Santos Y Diablos was converted over from my personal bandcamp
label, so it includes two avant-jazz solo piano albums on it
However, this is just due to a quirk of bandcamp.
In the future, I intend to release various forms of house and techno with
this label, with a heavy Detroit influence.
I would like to put out other talented artists and get them paid too.
However, right now I only have $300 and no way to pay my November rent, so
expanding to be a "real label" might take a while.
One day at a time...

~David