Name one who was fucking offended by the video??

Go ahead, I’ll wait...

Your ignorance is truly astonishing.

That video was dope, informative and above all RESPECTFUL.

I suppose my “way of thinking” hasn’t caught up to me yet because I’m still
tight with my D peeps.  I put out records with and stay at Wilhite’s place
when in town, Atkins would stay at my house back in the day when I’d bring
him out to LA and Kenny personally walked me into Soul Skate last Movement
weekend.

For some reason they don’t give a fuck about all this but YOU do.

The only thing that comes close is my man Mike Grant taking issue with
white European artists using black artwork and artist names on their
releases. I think we can all agree that sucks.