Additional recommendations from Grant Wilson-Claridge via my post on Facebook:

https://www.juno.co.uk/miniflashplayer/SF706173-01-01-01.mp3?fbclid=IwAR1IZM64bsUERzW_n2AS-FSQ0On_LFW38bs4zTelpx29zBQqpKG5UHPXMhQ

https://www.juno.co.uk/miniflashplayer/SF683585-01-02-01.mp3?fbclid=IwAR2AV8rMD2PXHpVfwt3pkHZIQkw2QVbasqj53R8sel6CETegjBBOnsap3bA

https://www.juno.co.uk/miniflashplayer/SF669265-01-01-01.mp3?fbclid=IwAR2iGp2Jm_dhIkPK89RIlpZ2UMiQDeDL39er0-2K4ZWzY0w7UVUqGjcVmR8

More stunning productions with Gerald Donald. I'm in awe of his ongoing and
recent work.