Thanks for the tip!

Also doing it for me, as I'm listening to new shit in another tab, the New
Derek Carr - Pursuit Part 1 and 2 on Sushitech.

It's fucking fantastic, I know most of y'all are already familiar with his
work form the past releases on too many labels i don't feel the need to
retype here.

But this album is exactly what we all need to hear and be playing out right
now. Fresh new music with nods to the past, without being overly derivative.

5 1200s, mics, flames or whatever emoji of your choice  you need to realize
this is dope music.

And before I forget, Shawn Rudiman and Jordan (of juju and jordan fame)
have a release out on local label "love what you feel" out today, now I'm
biased cause these are my mates, but the music speaks for itself.

Get some! https://itma.bandcamp.com/album/ams-pit-love-what-you-feel-008

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming already in
progress.

Jwan

--
Technoir Audio