The month of May at KFJC is devoted to radio special features. I like to do a bunch, as it forces me to widen my horizons   as well as providing an opportunity to fatten my music stash (already morbidly obese). This time around, I did features on Japan's Sublime label, spooky dubstep label Skull Disco, Glasgow, Scotland's Ampoule label (Glasgow is one of Claude Young's favorite haunts, but I doubt he throws down anything from Ampoule), and a two part (8 hour) special feature on Carl Craig remixes, just enough time for an introduction. What's your favorite C2 remix? I played some old favorites, and encountered some stunning previously unknown trax.

Regards,
Richard Hester
"Goodwrench"
"The Wild Kingdom"