Going through some old emails... I put a Carl Craig remixes list together
on Spotify together a while back. A caveat is that it hasn't been updated
for about 2 years - but there's a good 11.5 hours of music to get through.
Not sure that he's done much recently that's been noteworthy? Happy to take
instruction.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7hqBu8iEsgo99cNJeZZDiR?si=mfDUhQszS-S1IBmuHxQhRQ

Benn

On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 23:35, Richard Hester <gwrenc...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Favorites for me during the course of the special - Yennek Serena X
> remix, La Funk Mob Ravers Suck Our Sound, Tori Amos Rainforest Mix,
> Designer Music - The Truth, Adult Hand to Phone. TG - Hot on the Heels
> of Love (I had the monitors up loud and was bouncing around the studio),
> Tony Allen Kilode Main Mix. The big surprise was Japanese Synchro System
> Check It, Spread It main remix.
>
> Joe Marougi wrote:
> > Sublime!  Our first release 🍻👍
> >
> > As far as C2 remix maybe Falling Up?
> >
> > Joe
> >

> > On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 3:07 PM Richard Hester <gwrenc...@sbcglobal.net
> > <mailto:gwrenc...@sbcglobal.net>> wrote:
> >
> >     The month of May at KFJC is devoted to radio special features. I
> >     like to
> >     do a bunch, as it forces me to widen my horizons   as well as
> >     providing
> >     an opportunity to fatten my music stash (already morbidly obese).
> >     This
> >     time around, I did features on Japan's Sublime label, spooky dubstep
> >     label Skull Disco, Glasgow, Scotland's Ampoule label (Glasgow is
> >     one of
> >     Claude Young's favorite haunts, but I doubt he throws down
> >     anything from
> >     Ampoule), and a two part (8 hour) special feature on Carl Craig
> >     remixes,
> >     just enough time for an introduction. What's your favorite C2
> >     remix? I
> >     played some old favorites, and encountered some stunning previously
> >     unknown trax.
> >
> >     Regards,
> >     Richard Hester
> >     "Goodwrench"