Perhaps it is about time for a comic book phase?

There used to be an old flash site from Detroit, real cool story. Alternatively what happened to that M600 car flash from the late 2000s?

Easy bro, still checking for those electro mixes.

Psilon Alpha C

On 2020-06-26 18:54, David A. Powers wrote:
Can we have a serious discussion about the direction of the music?

One thing I've noticed over the years is that it appears that many of
the SciFi and AfroFuturist themes that I associate with Detroit techno
have gradually disappeared from the music over the years.

Why do you think this is? Has the meaning of techno changed in some
ways? Is this a response to the fact that we are living in dystopian
times and people have given up on the future?

(If I'm wrong PLEASE tell me where I can find recent music along these
lines, because I love it.)

~David