Ok, I AM AN IDIOT! In case you needed confirmation... ;-)
I thought "MoMa Ready" was a Museum of Modern Art event!!!!
I guess it's a weird artist name...

Nevertheless, my bigger point stands: we need to increase the audience of
ordinary working people who like techno, that will organically improve
diversity due to the demographic situation in the US.

~David