I always loved the Kech and B. Bonds track, "Zephyr", which also came out
on Strand's "Floyd Cramer's Revenge".

Stacey Pullen's "8th Wonder" is great, and E.F.F.'s "R.M.F.60" is sound
too.

I've used to play all three of these a fair amount.

I agree it was spottier than you'd hope, but it certainly had strong
moments.