Yeah, I agree wit y'all, some of it sounded half decent. But my point was way back when, even Claude Young was getting pretty excited about sending this over to the Uk love. I've been listening it to alot the past couple of weeks (from vinyl), while styuding Philosophy at Birkbek. Dude, that Kevin Saunderson track plays Killer.

peace

On 2020-11-25 01:36, Tristan Watkins wrote:
I always loved the Kech and B. Bonds track, "Zephyr", which also came
out on Strand's "Floyd Cramer's Revenge".

Stacey Pullen's "8th Wonder" is great, and E.F.F.'s "R.M.F.60" is
sound too.

I've used to play all three of these a fair amount.

I agree it was spottier than you'd hope, but it certainly had strong
moments.

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 at 01:28, John Sokolowski