This is a good release obviously influenced by the Detroit 'lush soulful
chords' style.

I guess now that this list has become a low traffic venue for techno
opinionating, it's an easier place for artists like Dan Curtin to be here.

A lot of artists used to subscribe but have left because of the strife.  I
don't blame them.