I had longtime contributors to this list saying they didn't want to be here
any more. I don't judge the choice they made. And maybe I could have been
more proactive at booting people, but I erred on the side of not censoring
people.

And I had someone I never did anything bad to, that I thought was a friend,
but badmouthing me.

My interest & love for Detroit Techno is close to my heart, & I still
maintain this list out of love for it. It's too bad that it's no longer a
place for lively discussion.