Hello,

I've been reading Matt Annis' excellent book, Join the Future. I've been
digging through the early bleep stuff. Some of it is still interesting, and
some isn't.

The most striking project I've discovered is Unique 3. There are some cuts
on Jus Unique that are absolutely mind blowing. Think early LFO, but done
earlier and done about ten times better.

It's almost criminal that Frequencies is hailed as the classic album in the
genre when Jus Unique is so much more interesting.

Not sure if this qualifies as summer techno, but it's the techno I've been
listening to this summer.

Cheers,