I know I'm a bit late on this, but loving Brian Kage's Tour de Troit.

Drifting a bit adrift off pure 313 I've been enjoying these:

-NCW on NCW on Apartment
-DJ Deeon's Destiny
-Dino Sabatini on Delsin offshoot Mantis (one for the Dozzy fans)
-Tusken Raiders House week Vol. 5 (best of the series for me, although I
may be drifting away from "Summer techno" here)