Is it interesting though , this is a european car in design ,function
and powertrain....The Focus was on the marketplace throughout europe ;long
before it crossed the big lake to our shores.....
There really isnt any 'Detroit' technology within this automobile.....
ummm would it be safe to say that an american design, created in
Detroit with typical american/Detroit values would be a more acceptable
canidate?
Besides these symantics; how does a car , in any way focus on
Detroit techno?
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
P.S. I also would like to add that out of all the cars they choose to do this

commerical with, they
chose the one called "Focus"...Focus on Detroit Techno (music), the
Technology and the car.

Great commerical, I think.

G.