I've seen it quite a few times during the Fox primetime lineup. Look for it
during the "major" shows (Simpsons, Malcolm, Ally ect). I rarely watch much
network television but have seen it like 5 times since Sunday. and always on
Fox. Maybe you watch too much Murder She Wrote, Nash Bridges and Walker
Texas Ranger?
;^)
sean
--